Roosevelt HouseNew York, New York Historic
Roosevelt House is a double townhouse located in the Upper East Side neighborhood of Manhattan. The house was originally built for Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt in 1908, and later became the Public Policy Institute at Hunter College. The townhouse now includes an auditorium, a museum, classrooms, offices, and a student study center. PCE was responsible for designing and installing all mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection systems for the most recent restoration.